Yatragenie cabs and buses in Kurnool, Now Yatragenie cabs have fall on Kurnool with very nominal cab fair. yatragenie taxis are the only cab services in Kurnool. Yatragenie cabs have good track record in Kurnool that have service huge number of customers in reaching them to their destinations safely. We charge very less because till date all the yatragenie cabs are totally owned by yatragenie itself. So their wont be any middle man charges in the fair. Thus Yatragenie became top cab service provider in the regions where it starts it operations.
Kurnool is city and the central station of Kurnool region in the Indian condition of Andhra Pradesh. It is otherwise called the Gateway to Rayalaseema. Kurnool served as the state capital of Andhra (not Andhra Pradesh) from 1 October 1953 to 31 October 1956. Starting 2011 enumeration, it is the fifth most crowded city, with a populace of 460,184.
The name Kurnool is gotten from "Kandanavolu", "the city known as Kandenapalli" or "the city of Kandena". Kandena is a Telugu word; it implies grease. The city was likewise called the city of Skanda or Kumaraswamy (the boss God of Wars)
Little was thought about Kurnool Town before the eleventh century. The soonest learning of this settlement dates from the eleventh century. It has created as travel spot on the southern banks of the waterway Tungabhadra and was regularly known as 'Kandenavolu'. It was a lubing spot for the trucks which used to transport stone for the development of sanctuaries at Alampur from which the name "Kandenavolu" was inferred. It was ruled by Cholas and later by Kakatiya lords in the twelfth and thirteenth hundreds of years. Later on it turned into a free some portion of the nation under Jagirdars. Late it went under the impact of Vijayanagar lords and it was amid the sixteenth century that Achyuta Raya manufactured the Kurnool Fort. Amid the seventeenth century it was ruled by Gopal Raja. Abdul Wahab vanquished lord Gopal Raja and ruled over the nation for a long time. The town went under the impact of Moghal ruler Aurangazeb in 1686. Later the town was ruled by Nawabs from Dawood Khan to Gulam Rasool Khan (1823). In 1839 the British Government assumed control. In 1858 it was made over to a Collector under the General regulations. The British tenet proceeded till 1947 amid which period, Kurnool town was a piece of the Madras administration. After partition of the 11 areas of Andhra from the composite of Madras state in 1953, Kurnool turned into the state Headquarters on 1 October 1953.